Konkurs w Erasmus+: Wydarzenia na dużą skalę - wolontariat europejski
Do 3 kwietnia 2016 r. trwa konkurs w Programu Erasmus+ w ramach Akcji 1 Mobilność edukacyjna osób - "wydarzenia na dużą skalę w ramach wolontariatu europejskiego". Informacje o konkursie dostępne są w języku angielskim. Informacje o Akcji w języku polskim dostępne są w Przewodniku po Programie Erasmus+.
Key Action 1: Large-scale EVS events
This action aims
- To support large-scale volunteering projects in the framework of European or worldwide events, in the field of youth, culture and sport
- To allow young people aged 17-30 to express their personal commitment through unpaid and full-time voluntary service in another country (different from the home country of the volunteer).
- To allow young volunteers to contribute to the run-up of activities and initiatives organised in the framework of a European/international event.
The Action supports the following activities within a project:
- Preparation: including practical arrangements, selection of participants, linguistic/intercultural/task-related preparation of participants before departure for the Event Country.
- Implementation of the European Voluntary Service (EVS) activities and complementary activities (see below)
- Follow up: including evaluation of the EVS activities, the formal recognition - where applicable - of the learning outcomes of participants during the activities, as well as the dissemination and use of the project's outcomes (website, publications,…)
The Action takes into consideration the following specificities:
- Complementary activities: conferences, seminars, meetings and workshops... , aimed at promoting the value of volunteering (and notably the European Voluntary Service) during the event.
Please note that under this Action the following activities ARE NOT ELIGIBLE:
- Occasional, under structured, part-time volunteering;
- A work placement in an enterprise;
- A paid job;
- A recreation or tourist activity;
- A language course;
- Exploitation of a cheap workforce;
- A period of study or vocational training abroad.
Who can benefit from it
Eligible participants are volunteers aged from 17 to 30, from a Programme Country (except the country where the project is taking place) or from a Partner country neighbouring the EU.
A volunteer can only take part in one large-scale EVS event project during the lifetime of the Erasmus+ Programme.
Deadline for submission: 3 April at 12pm (CET - midday Brussels time)
Eligibility period: Projects must start between: 1 October of the same year of the deadline and 31 July of the following year.
What support is available
The maximum eligible grant for a "Large-scale EVS events" project is €200,000.
The project duration is limited from 3 to 12 months.
The activity duration (within the project duration) is limited from 14 days to 2 months, excluding travel time.
Who can apply
- Any public or private organisation in a Programme Country
- Directly involved in the organisation of the European/ international event in the field of youth, culture or sport
- Having concluded a formal written cooperation agreement with the event organisers
Participating organisations are responsible for:
- Arranging subsistence, lodging and local transports of volunteers
- Envisaging tasks and activities for volunteers that respect the qualitative principles of the European Voluntary Service, as described in the EVS Charter
- Providing volunteers with on-going task-related, linguistic, personal and administrative support throughout the duration of the EVS activity/event
Please note that individuals cannot apply for a grant.
A large scale EVS events project must take place in the Programme Country where the European/international event in the field of youth, culture or sport is held.